Welcome to the next Leg of the Doodles Paper Playground Blog Hop celebrating the April Release of the Limited Edition Sparkle Blends sequin Mix!
And Let’s Be Honest…Who Doesn’t Love a blog hop…right!
Needing to get in on the hop from the Beginning, then head over to Doodles Paper Playground to start!
And do you Love free stuff? Of course you do…well there are all kinds of great prizes to win along this Hop!
- Grand Prize: One lucky commenter who comments on all participating blogs in the hop will receive full sized packages of all 8 blends in the April release!
- Second Prize: One lucky commenter who comments on all participating blogs in the hop will receive a Birthday Themed prize pack, including a full sized package of Birthday Bash!
- Individual Blog Prizes: On each leg of the hop, I have asked the designers to choose their favorite blend from this release. Those blends will be given away to one lucky commenter on each of their hop blog posts!
And Don’t forget to register yourself at the Blog Hop RaffleCopter after you get all your commenting in!
In this Leg we are celebrating my favorite pack from the April Release of the Limited Edition Sparkle Blends, the gorgeous Flaming Sunset Sparkle Blend Pack. Now if you aren’t familiar with Doodles Paper Playground’s Limited Edition Sparkle Blends, then you need to know that each blend is hand mixed each month from a collection of sequins, bits, and bobs to create a unique and original blend. The catch however, is when each blend sells out, it is gone for good. So if you see something you love, you have to get it quickly, because when the mix is sold out, it is gone for good.
To celebrate this fiery blend, I created a Shaker card featuring it.
For my project I wanted a card that felt CAS (clean and simple) but was anything but. I stamped out this fun image from the Wild Rose Studio Bella’s Party stamp set. Then using my craft knife, I cut the paper inside the balloon, and the two bottom gifts.
I then colored the image in with my copic markers using the color palette inside the Flaming Sunset Sparkle Blend to inspire the colors I used inside my coloring. I used R22, R24, and R29 for the reds, YR02, YR16, YR07 for the oranges, and Y21, Y26, and Y28 for the yellows. The grays were created with N0, C3, and C5.
Finally, I did all those special things you need to do to create a shaker card, and filled my three chambers with the Flaming Sunset Sparkle Blend.
So what is your Favorite Sparkle Blend sequin mix from the April Release. Let me know in the comments below for a chance to win your own pack of Flaming Sunset Sparkle Blends.
Can’t wait till the drawing to get your own Sparkle Blends, then GREAT NEWS!!!! White Rose Crafts is having a sell right along side of the only place you can buy Sparkle Blends. (and you can get some more things then just Sparkle Blends sequins with the sell, so YEAH!!!)
- You must be at least 18 to enter, and reside in the USA or Canada to be eligible to win.
- Entries must be received no later than 11:59PM EST 4/16/18
- Grand Prize Entries must be made through the corresponding Rafflecopter widget, and entrants must comment on all participating blogs to be eligible to win.
- Individual Blog Winners will be chosen from the comments within the corresponding blog only.
- Winners will be posted on the Doodles Paper Playground blog and will be notified by email.
- Winners will have 3 days to provide their address in order to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn after 3 days, and will go to new winners. No exceptions.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, affiliated or associated with any other entity and is sponsored solely by Doodles Paper Playground.